My goal has always been to get myself in front of as many people as possible in as many ways as possible.
In 2020 that meant starting a solo podcast for the site. After the success and positive feedback that was received while working on the 3rd Round Picks podcast, I realized podcasting is something I could enjoy.
With the Bib’s Corner Podcast I will be able to bring you a mix of sports and entertainment information whenever I want and however I want.
At this time the idea is simple and I’ll lay out a short and long-term plan here.
- A weekly recap of any new movies I’ve seen during the week. (Sunday nights)
- The Bib’s Corner Film Awards
- Interviews with actors and other industry professionals (stay tuned)
- Guest appearances by friends of the show
- Movie Reviews the day after I watch a movie
- Any Mavs related hot topics
- Post-game recaps
- Any interesting topics that hit my mind
Of course, if you want to make sure you don’t miss any of these posts you can subscribe at the various sites that the podcast releases.
Apple Podcasts: (View/Listen/Subscribe)
Amazon Podcasts (View/Listen/Subscribe) *NEW*
Google Podcasts: (View/Listen/Subscribe)
Pocket Casts: (View/Listen/Subscribe)
Always feel free to leave me a message as well on my inbox. Whether it’s a comment about a prior episode, a suggestion, or you just want to sound off!
Voicemail: (Leave me a message!)